Dental veneers can vastly improve the appearance of your smile. In fact, dental veneers are wildly popular as a way to improve your smile and oral health. If you are looking for a beautiful, white smile, then dental veneers might be ideal for you.
Our dentist, Dr. Kevin Lacour with Lacour Family Dentistry in Lilburn, Georgia, understand the process of dental veneers. As a result, our office is happy to talk to you about the many uses and assistance dental veneers can provide.
Here is some information about the many uses dental veneers have, which can improve your smile:
– To correct issues with a tooth’s color or shape, a dental veneer customization can be used.
– Dental veneers come with the highly effective benefit of being made of materials that are stain resistant, which includes being crafted from porcelain and resin composite substances.
– If you have any damage to teeth that has occurred due to accidents and injuries, a dental veneer may be used to potentially correct the issue.
– Dental veneers can rest in place and provide up to ten years of support before another veneer restoration will be required.
– If you have any spacing issues between teeth or any teeth that have rotated out of position, it may be possible to correct the problem without having to turn to orthodontic treatments.
If you are interested in dental veneers and would like to see if they can work for you, please call us today at 678-368-4396 to make an appointment with a member of our friendly dental team. Our staff stands ready to provide you with answers to your questions and happy to assist you in any way we can.